Celebrate the 7th anniversary of J&T Express with Stop Paying The Shipping Rates, 100% Free Shipping throughout Indonesia on August 20, 2022 through the J&T Express application.
How to Use Stop Paying The Shipping Rates Voucher
1. Download/Update the J&T Express Application to the latest version, then open J&T Express Application
2. Select the "Order" menu and select "Drop Off"
3. Fill in your shipping data and item information
4. Select the voucher column and use the Stop Pay Ongkir voucher
5. Click "Finish"!
You just drop off your package and show the barcode to the admin of the nearest J&T Express branch! The Stop Paying The Shipping Rates promo will be used immediately and you don't have to pay the shipping rates again!
Terms and Conditions Stop Paying The Shipping Rates
1. Stop Paying The Shipping Rates promo is valid at Drop Points and J&T Express Collection Points throughout Indonesia. Only valid on August 20, 2022, with operational times for each area.
2. Stop Paying The Shipping Rates is valid for non-monthly and non-marketplace Regular deliveries, or drop offs to the nearest J&T Express Drop Point/ Collection Point, and also applies to drop off and pick up systems through the J&T Express application.
3. Stop Paying The Shipping Rates promo can be used on J&T Express services, such as EZ/regular which applies throughout Indonesia as well as ECO and J&T Super which apply in operating areas. For the use of J&T Super services, there is no money back guarantee if the package arrives outside the service level agreement (SLA).
4. Stop Paying The Shipping Rates promo does not apply to COD and DFOD payment methods.
5. The maximum number of Stop Paying The Shipping Rates transactions is 5 vouchers in the application or 5 receipts/person, each weighing 3 kg/package.
6. The cost of wood packing by J&T Express is not included in the Stop Paying The Shipping Rates program. Package insurance costs may follow the terms of service of the customer's choice.
7. The Sending Party (in this case the Customer) who sends the goods must pack the goods properly and guarantee that the packaging can protect the contents of the goods sent during the delivery process. All forms of damage & loss in shipping caused by poor packaging, are beyond the responsibility of J&T Express.
8. How to order packages with the Stop Paying The Shipping Rates voucher promo can be done through the J&T Express application or Drop Off at the J&T Express branch.
9. J&T Express prohibits the delivery of goods such as corpses or parts thereof, living or dead animals, illegal drugs, weapons, ammunition, other flammable materials, high-value art items, securities, money, precious metals, high-value jewelry or the like and goods prohibited by law in force in Indonesia based on the 1945 Constitution.
10. J&T Express has the right but is not obliged to inspect the shipment to ensure that the goods sent do not violate applicable laws. If without the knowledge of J&T Express, the sender (in this case is the customer) sends the goods prohibited in point 9, then the sending party (in this case is the customer) frees J&T Express from all costs of damage or others and for claims and/or claims from any party.
11. If the package is lost/damaged during shipping, the customer can still make a claim in accordance with the applicable J&T Express delivery terms.
12. The sender must include an invoice for submitting a package insurance claim.
13. The maximum limit for submitting a claim for package damage is 7 working days after the package is received.
14. J&T Express will not provide compensation to customers (in this case the Sender) due to events or things beyond the control of J&T Express or damage due to natural disasters. (Force Majeure)
15. If you have made an insurance payment and completed all claim documents, then J&T Express will make a claim payment, the package containing the document gets a maximum replacement of IDR 2,000,000 (Two Million Rupiah) and the package containing the goods MUST provide proof of a valid price and the nominal goods according to the invoice with a maximum replacement of Rp. 20,000,000.- (Twenty Million Rupiah). If you do not use shipping insurance, then the claim will be paid for the goods listed on the invoice, or a maximum of Rp. 1.000.000,- (One Million Rupiah) for a package containing goods, and a maximum of Rp. 100.000,- (One Hundred Thousand Rupiah) for a package containing documents.
16. In addition to the agreement or terms and conditions written in this information, J&T Express cannot be prosecuted and burdened with agreements or other legal grounds except with a written agreement approved by the authorized person in charge of J&T Express.
17. When delivering goods to J&T Express, the Sender (in this case is the Customer) is deemed to have read and agreed to all the terms and conditions of delivery listed without any coercion from any party, and frees J&T Express from all claims or forms of compensation.
18. For customers who choose the direct drop off service without using an application, the package must be dropped off to the J&T Express branch on August 20, 2022 during branch operating hours. After 20 August 2022, the voucher is not valid and J&T Express has the right to refuse the delivery of Stop Paying The Shipping Rates program.
FAQ Stop Paying The Shipping Rates
1. Can the Stop Paying The Shipping Rates promo only be obtained at certain destinations?
The Stop Pay Postage promo can be obtained at all Drop Point and Collection Point J&T Express with destinations throughout Indonesia.
2. Does the Stop Paying The Shipping Rates promo also get free insurance and wood packing?
The Stop Paying The Shipping Rates promo is only valid for 100% Free Shipping throughout Indonesia.
3. How to check the package receipt?
Checking the J&T Express receipt number can be done independently at www.jet.co.id / track through the J&T Express application available on Playstore and Appstore.
4. Can the customer get the Stop Paying The Shipping Rates, if there is a change of AWB/receipt number on August 20 when the delivery takes place?
The Stop Paying The Shipping Rates is valid for non-monthly and non-marketplace Regular deliveries, or drop offs to the nearest J&T Express Drop Point / Collection Point, and also applies to drop off and pick up systems through the J&T Express application.
5. How to make a claim?
To carry out claim procedures, you can contact the J&T Express call center at Hotline 021-8066-1888. Then state the type of service and delivery receipt number and complete the required requirements form.
6. What if the customer sends a package containing Dangerous Goods?
For customers who intentionally send prohibited goods or dangerous goods, based on Article 47 of Law no. 38 Th. 2009, customers will be sentenced to a maximum imprisonment of 5 (five) years or a maximum fine of Rp. 1.000.000.000,- (One Billion Rupiah) and the delivery service provider (J&T Express) cannot be held responsible for this incident.