1. Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
2. Defining the vision for the team’s product and creating a product road map based on this vision
3. Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
4. Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development
5. Developing user stories
6. Monitoring, evaluating product progress at each stage of the process, also participate in product acceptance testing
7. Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
8. Lead or participate in Scrum meetings and product sprints
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
2. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
3. Experience with scrum and agile methodology
4. Critical and creative thinking ability
5. Excellent analytical skill and strong problem-solving capacity
6. High-level written and verbal communication skills, preferrable in Mandarin language
7. Product and project management skills
8. Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
9. Knowledge of UI wireframe and prototyping tools
10. Experience with API integration
1. Installing, configuring, maintain computer hardware, software, systems and networks
2. Responding in a timely manner to user issues and requests
3. Providing technical support across the company
4. Setting up accounts for new users
5. Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
2. CompTIA ServerPlus, CompTIA Network, or CCNP certification would be advantageous.
3. 2-3 years of experience as a operations engineer, data center technician, or similar.
4. In-depth knowledge of IT environments, servers, and network equipment.
5. Extensive experience in installing, monitoring, and maintaining data center equipment.
6. Exceptional ability to work as part of a team, provide IT support, and resolve errors.
7. Ability to keep up with advancements in IT infrastructure and technologies.
8. Willingness to respond and work in emergency or after hours.
9. Exceptional communication skills.